High school Experiences

Started by cheathac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheathac

Purdue c/o 2021!!!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok so I know that animal experience and vet experience hours can be used, but can awards, community service, and leadership be used too? I've had tons of those in 4-H and FFA. I just finished my freshman year in undergrad. I've accumulated some awards and now I'm an officer in my club; but not sure if that is enough. Any advice would be appreciated.
 
My dear @cheathac , please do not follow the infamous footsteps of another and start a new thread for each question. The class of 2020 thread can address the VMCAS questions you have that others are battling as well, or there is a beautiful search bar at the top right of the forum for seeing if the question has been asked before. Best of luck and please heed this advice! 🙂 :luck: :prof:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... so how do I delete a thread?
I believe you have to be a donor, so that is why it is nice when new folk join that they do their best to ask questions in a thread already made. You are fabulous for taking my advice! You are already on your way to being great! 🙂
 
Last edited: