High school help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turkish

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm an intern going into dermatology next year, but I just realized that life kind of sucks with all this work to do, bills and student loans to pay off, and college tuition/retirement to save for. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to become a high school student so I could have no responsibility, make out with hot young chicks all the time, and only have somewhere to be a few hours a day.

Can anybody help me?

Members don't see this ad.

turkish said:
Hello all, I'm an intern going into dermatology next year, but I just realized that life kind of sucks with all this work to do, bills and student loans to pay off, and college tuition/retirement to save for. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to become a high school student so I could have no responsibility, make out with hot young chicks all the time, and only have somewhere to be a few hours a day.

Can anybody help me?

Yeah........Sounds like my life :) ......Senior year :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm a med student and would like to go back to the good ol days of high school or even undergrad... worry free, stress free...

Members don't see this ad :)
Shave, wear really baggy clothes, walk into a local high school, and start depantsing for the ladies!

(Should you get arrested with my advice, I cannot be held liable. :) )

The closest thing to that are the guys that cruise by in their rice burners by my old high school. They are all mid-20's or older and generally aim for the freshman or occassional 8th grader. They spent their money on that sweet ride,tats/piercings and meth because housing, food, and healthcare aren't really important to bang young hot chicks.