High School Name Too Long For Application

Started by joker937
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My high school's name was "Something Something Christian School." I can fit "Something Something Christia" until it cuts me off. What do I do?
 
I had the same problem & called AADSAS re. it.
Answer- Abbreviate: "Something Something Christian School" = "SSCS"
 
I also called them about it. The person on the phone got really short-tempered with me and so I didn't get much help on the matter. :/ I just don't feel like SSCS is professional.
 
The person on the phone got really short-tempered with me

I was greeted by a really pleasant representative when I called first thing in the morning. She was very helpful. Sorry that you had a poor experience.