High School Permanent Record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ceramic Pikachu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if one's permanent record from high school and below is looked at by D.O schools or has any affect on being accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I was wondering if one's permanent record from high school and below is looked at by D.O schools or has any affect on being accepted.

Not as far as I can tell.

EDIT: That said, occasionally a school will ask for SAT/ACT scores (KCOM does this) but obviously those are not part of your transcript.

Last edited:
Your app will list your high school, but there's no evidence that any records were accessed by the application service. Unless what happened transferred over to a criminal record, I think you're in the clear. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Any graduate or professional program that gives a **** about anything that happened in high school, as long as it doesn't also go on your criminal record, should lose their accreditation immediately.

You know what I remember about high school?

1. Playing basketball
2. Basketball road trips
3. Giving each other wedgies on these road trips in the bus
4. Having no game
5. Thinking I was awesome, when really, we were all a bunch of tools

Any graduate or professional program that gives a **** about anything that happened in high school, as long as it doesn't also go on your criminal record, should lose their accreditation immediately.

You know what I remember about high school?

1. Playing basketball
2. Basketball road trips
3. Giving each other wedgies on these road trips in the bus
4. Having no game
5. Thinking I was awesome, when really, we were all a bunch of tools

I know, at that point we all thought we were all-wise and ready to take on the challenges of the real world straightaway - but we didn't realize how far we still had to go.

Thanks allot for the feedback. I feel allot better now <(o^_^o)>

Only if you take college courses for college credit during high school. I know a few people that listed some high school things, but it was stuff they started during HS and then carried it over into college.

Man, HS sucked. (It was a 5 a.m. till 11 p.m. thing for me every day)

I remember high school being so easy that I even thought it was a joke at the time. Then I reached my Senior year and a whole new level of joking began.