gurt567

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

GPA: 4.0

Class Rank: 1/682

ACT: 36, 3rd try

SAT: 1570, first try not sending

Sat Subject tests: Math 2 - 800, chemistry - 790, biology - 800, US history - 780

APs: 15 AP classes by graduation. Most rigorous schedule possible

Research: Published author, delivered oral presentations, worked 600+ Hours at 3 labs over the last 4 years.

Play a sport varsity level. Won state 2x. Play in national level tournaments with local club team.

President of 3 clubs at my school. Do a lot of fundraising and host competitions for middle schoolers and stuff.

Over 400 volunteer hours + recognition for volunteer service.

Essay, lor and stuff are all subjective so I can't rate that but I'm working on it and hopefully will turn out good. I'm applying to all the ivies, Stanford, and 6 of the top bsmd programs like brown, northwestern, and rice. What are my chances that I get into Brown PLME my number 1 school and Stanford? General chances for these top BSMD will be appreciated too.

Members don't see this ad.

All I have to say... wow.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@PapaGuava @jonak
Haha thanks, I'm glad I still got to enjoy my high school years. You never get it back.
Hopefully it pays off in admission season.

Reactions: 1 user
@PapaGuava @jonak
Haha thanks, I'm glad I still got to enjoy my high school years. You never get it back.
Hopefully it pays off in admission season.

yeah, i'm in a sophomore in high school right now and looking to do a bs/md program. I'm just amazed at how much stuff you fit in.

You should check out college confidential. They have a page of people applying to bs/md programs, and there’s a page for everyone in the class of 2019 applying so you’ll have some support. Also are you a URM? I’d say you’re chances are really if you are. If you’re Asian, you still have a good chances but they get a lot of Asian applicants with the similar numbers.
I hope it goes well!