Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an aspiring physician and will be premed in college. Currently, I am a junior in high school and have taken Geoscience, Biology, and Chemistry. I have to sign up for the classes I wish to take during my senior year. I have a few options: Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology, or Anatomy & Physiology. I don't care which "looks better" for colleges, but rather which of these classes would prepare me the best for future science courses? I am leaning towards AP Chem because I have heard that Chemistry courses are generally the most challenging science classes for premeds (or so I've heard) and my previous chemistry teacher didn't teach very well. Taking AP Chem would give me an edge over other students, as well as a solid foundation before grades and gpa for med school start to count. But in this scenario, I would be going into my college Physics class blindly, never having taken a high school physics class before. But some people have said that it doesn't matter too much. So I guess I'm wondering which course would help me the most in the long run?
I'm sorry. This post is ridiculously & unnecessarily long...
I'm sorry. This post is ridiculously & unnecessarily long...