High Yield Medical Student Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Congratulations fellow medical student! Breath a sigh of relief, you got here! You are freakin amazing! You deserve it!

My name is Hunter and I am a second year medical student. I am so grateful that you have shown interest and provided me with notes that I fervently hope will provide some help during your first year(s) of medical school.

I have compiled some “samples” of the summary folders I have created during my first year of medical school. Please note that these “summary folders” were constructed utilizing lecture material and third-party resources (such as Boards and Beyond, Sketchy, and First Aid). They by no means include all of the information that your curriculum may cover, as each curriculum is slightly different, but I have tried to summarize the biggest points/concepts relevant to medical school and STEP 1. I also know that you have a heck of a lot of expenses coming your way, so I am cognizant of making these notes as affordable as possible (not like Sketchy, a great third party resource that costs you an arm and a leg). Note that with each purchase I will also include my recommendations for third party resources (resources that I love and use often).

Some of the “summary folders” that I have available are as follows:

• Human development
  • Content coverage: Gametogenesis, Fertilization, Development
  • Total size: 19 pages
  • Price: $6
  • Human Metabolism (Biochemistry)
  • Content coverage: Biochemistry, Diabetes
  • Includes condensed pathway summary page
  • Total size: 42 pages
  • Price: $15
  • Neurology
  • Content Coverage: Ophthalmology, Neuroanatomy, ANS, Pathways&Cross-sectional anatomy, Basal ganglia, Cerecbellum, The Limbic System, Cranial Nerves, Pathologies of the nervous system
  • Total size: 69 pages
  • Price: $20
  • Anatomy
  • Content Coverage: Pectoral region, Cervical Triangles, Back and spinal cord, brachial plexus, axilla, shoulder, upper and lower limbs, hands, feet, gluteal region, thighs, the cranial vault
  • Total size: 41 pages
  • Price: $15
  • Immunology/Hematology
  • Introduction to immunology, histology of immune system, the innate immune system, the adaptive immune system, clinical immunology, hematology, oncology (lymphomas and leukemias)
  • Includes general immunology overview page
  • Total size: 76 pages
  • Price: $20
  • Others (each $4)
  • Bone summary doc
  • Muscle physiology summary doc
  • Cell signalling
  • Genetic Testing

Contact me if you are interested in any of these! All transactions will be processed through Venmo.

Members don't see this ad.