Quantcast

Higher studies in Toronto!!

Application is now open for MD & PhD 2022 Intake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rakhisharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve completed my MBBS two years back. Now I want to move into the management field. I’m looking for good universities in Toronto for my higher studies. Can any one give me the list of the names of good Universities in Toronto?

coralis

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve completed my MBBS two years back. Now I want to move into the management field. I’m looking for good universities in Toronto for my higher studies. Can any one give me the list of the names of good Universities in Toronto?

GOOGLE, try it....it`s really a cool gadget.

keerthana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Canada is a nice place to study for Indian students. Unlike India it’s less populated and you still get good exposure. You can check with University of Toronto, York University or Ryerson University. These are some of the good Universities in Toronto.

ritesh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check out if they have good faculties for management course. Many at times the university is good but they have sad faculties for a particular course.

rekhasharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is an organization called ‘global education initiatives’ India. They offer a program that can help you to choose the best Universities in US and Canada. Here is the link http://www.gei-india.com/ , don’t miss it.

SUSRUTHA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,i had just completed my general surgery in india.is there any chance for me to get super specialities like vascular and paed.surgery in canada medical universities?
:)

with regards .
susrutha.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.