Highschool GPA (From Canadian Numerical Percent)

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tomatheterrible

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a Canadian highschool student, entering my senior year, that wants to get in a 0-6 Pharm.D program, I'm completely lost as to what my c.GPA would be. My highschool averages so far: 84,86,89 (grades 9,10,11) & I'm aiming for at least a 90% in grade 12

any ideas on how I'd figure my GPA?
 
Last edited:
I'm a Canadian highschool student, entering my senior year, that wants to get in a 0-6 Pharm.D program, I'm completely lost as to what my c.GPA would be. My highschool avergages so far: 84,86,89 (grades 9,10,11) & I'm aiming for at least a 90% in grade 12

any ideas on how I'd figure my GPA?

What province are you from?

In B.C., we give out As from 86%+.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have my transcripts 🙁 so the conversion method would be from percent---> letter grade---> GPA?

Yeah. They wanna see your high school letter grades based to Canadian scale.

Do you have a green card in the U.S.?

If you have a green card, it's easy to get into one of those 6 years pharmacy program.