Highschool...

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from the US with citizenship. I am looking for more options other than going to med school in the US. My current goal is to be a dermatologist. I have looked at the Caribbean and the Atlantic bridge program. I am a very fast learner and have earned many scholarships. I am in the top 10% of my highschool class. I feel like I have determination to become a US IMG. Most of you would advise against this but please try to throw some ideas at me. For me, US med schools are still an option. I am looking for more options.


Go to school where you intend to practice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Moving to hSDN.

This is a bad idea for innumerable reasons, but in any event this is too early to bother coming up with a specific plan. Just get the best grades you can, get some exposure to medicine to see if it's really for you, and then figure out the rest later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.