HighSchoolSweetHearts?

Started by MDsWife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MDsWife

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi-I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years... since Junior year of High School. He is going to med school next fall, and we are planning on getting married this summer before he goes.... but I am worried about the stresses of a new marriage and med school will have??????? any insight or comments? We have a VERY VERY strong mature relationship, but I hear horror stories. Part of me thinks if we dont do it now, we wont do it till AFTER med school.

anyone been through this? If we have a solid relationship will be fine (without obvious problems)?????????? Nervous to Marry, Nervous to Not.😕
 
My husband and I were high school sweethearts as well who got married during our senior year of college (right in the middle of medical school interview season). He's now a fourth year, and he'll be finishing med school in just a few short months. So take it from me, surviving as a married couple in medical school can definitely be done.