hiiiiiiii i am new here

Started by raniyako
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

raniyako

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hiiiiiiiiiiii all how r u
i am rani from iraq i study in mosul university and i hope i can be a member of this forum
​
 
No need to post many times on forums. Have already seen you on Pharmacy-forum.co.uk
Tell us a bit about pharmacy in Iraq.
johnep
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah no kidding!

Why do these pre-pharms feel the need to post their academic life story in their sigs?

Well, I normally introduce myself by my complete academic life story... Hi, I'm Nathan, I have a BA in English from Colorado Christian University and a number of science credits from Red Rocks Community College as well as one course from the Metropolitan State College of Denver, which combined to give me a 3.55 GPA when applying to the Regis University and University of Colorado-Denver schools of pharmacy in the fall of 2009, of which I was accepted by UCD to their class of 2013 and rejected by Regis following interviews at both. What's your name?"
 
Well, I normally introduce myself by my complete academic life story... Hi, I'm Nathan, I have a BA in English from Colorado Christian University and a number of science credits from Red Rocks Community College as well as one course from the Metropolitan State College of Denver, which combined to give me a 3.55 GPA when applying to the Regis University and University of Colorado-Denver schools of pharmacy in the fall of 2009, of which I was accepted by UCD to their class of 2013 and rejected by Regis following interviews at both. What's your name?"



I gotta admit, that made me laugh a little.