hiiiiiiii i am new here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raniyako

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hiiiiiiiiiiii all how r u
i am rani from iraq i study in mosul university and i hope i can be a member of this forum

Members don't see this ad.

No need to post many times on forums. Have already seen you on Pharmacy-forum.co.uk
Tell us a bit about pharmacy in Iraq.
johnep

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah no kidding!

Why do these pre-pharms feel the need to post their academic life story in their sigs?

Well, I normally introduce myself by my complete academic life story... Hi, I'm Nathan, I have a BA in English from Colorado Christian University and a number of science credits from Red Rocks Community College as well as one course from the Metropolitan State College of Denver, which combined to give me a 3.55 GPA when applying to the Regis University and University of Colorado-Denver schools of pharmacy in the fall of 2009, of which I was accepted by UCD to their class of 2013 and rejected by Regis following interviews at both. What's your name?"

Well, I normally introduce myself by my complete academic life story... Hi, I'm Nathan, I have a BA in English from Colorado Christian University and a number of science credits from Red Rocks Community College as well as one course from the Metropolitan State College of Denver, which combined to give me a 3.55 GPA when applying to the Regis University and University of Colorado-Denver schools of pharmacy in the fall of 2009, of which I was accepted by UCD to their class of 2013 and rejected by Regis following interviews at both. What's your name?"

I gotta admit, that made me laugh a little.

haha

is it just me or do all the posts from overseas kinda look like this one?