Jun 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
hi, iwas wondering if any dental students that was recently accepted would be going to the hinman dental convention in Atlanta this weekend... my dentist had asked me to go with him .. and it seems very interesting..but i was just wondering if we d-0 students would know what we doing when we go.. just dont want to feel out of place.. haha.. anyone?

thank you

Jun 27, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
so would you think us dental students that hasnt even started school are welcomed to go?.. haha. i honestly feel a lil bit intimdated and I wouldnt want to feel like an idiot of being there when I 'm not really a dental student officially yet. haha.. what do you think?

TheColorPurple

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2009
Status
so would you think us dental students that hasnt even started school are welcomed to go?.. haha. i honestly feel a lil bit intimdated and I wouldnt want to feel like an idiot of being there when I 'm not really a dental student officially yet. haha.. what do you think?

You are welcome to go, you might be classified as Student. The lectures are quite interesting, in a wide plethora of subjects (lots of free lectures too, you gotta act fast to register on the free ones :D ). You may also be interested with the new technologies from the vendors, plus discounts on dental books. Anyway, I went to Hinman Dental Convention last year and i gotta tell you, the dental jargon the lecturers use may overwhelm you, if you haven't had any dental backgrounds from the get-go. And no free stuff :(