Step II HIV Drugs and Side Effects

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chromuffin

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give me a good source to study these drugs? After taking UWSA1 and seeing 57% of people chose the correct drug based on side effects, I’m really not sure of a good source to review this material.
 
Can anyone give me a good source to study these drugs? After taking UWSA1 and seeing 57% of people chose the correct drug based on side effects, I’m really not sure of a good source to review this material.

I got >270 on form one and I missed that question. No idea how that many people remembered it. Didn't have any HIV drugs on the real deal.