L
leviticus
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm in my final year for BSc in Canada and my goal is to practice medicine in hk. I just got rejected by hku and cu for mbbs and I really don't know what my next step should be... Can anyone provide me with some advice for the following choices? I hope to gather as much information as possible before I make a decision.
I can either...
1. Get a Master degree in Canda - but I am still stuck in Canada if I don't get accepted in hk for the next 2 years
2. Go international med schools - but it is extremely expensive and I can't guarenteed to practice in hk after I graduate. This will leave me with a huge debt.
3. Get a BSc in Dietetics in Canada - I can get a science-related job with this degree but it takes almost 4 years and I doubt the hk med school will consider me if I re-apply in the middle of my degree
Thank you so much!!!
I'm in my final year for BSc in Canada and my goal is to practice medicine in hk. I just got rejected by hku and cu for mbbs and I really don't know what my next step should be... Can anyone provide me with some advice for the following choices? I hope to gather as much information as possible before I make a decision.
I can either...
1. Get a Master degree in Canda - but I am still stuck in Canada if I don't get accepted in hk for the next 2 years
2. Go international med schools - but it is extremely expensive and I can't guarenteed to practice in hk after I graduate. This will leave me with a huge debt.
3. Get a BSc in Dietetics in Canada - I can get a science-related job with this degree but it takes almost 4 years and I doubt the hk med school will consider me if I re-apply in the middle of my degree
Thank you so much!!!