China and Eastern Asia HKU+masters in public health concentrations????

Started by sandra123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sandra123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!
I am looking forward to apply for MPH in University of Hong Kong next year. I have dentistry background. I am confused between the two choices of concentrations, Public health practice and Administrative medicine.
I would certainly like to work in healthcare companies and also as a teacher in public health schools later on. I have not yet given any thought on doing Mphil or other such higher degrees(though i am interested to study and research more) but doing my masters with right concentration will be the stepping stone for me to work in public health field.
Can anyone here help me out regarding my doubt??
It would be really helpful for me if anyone can share their advices and thoughts.