China and Eastern Asia HKU MBBS just asked me for my final transcripts, not even interviewed yet though

Started by Endlessly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Endlessly

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you think this means? 😕

This is pretty late in the cycle, but I saw in the news today that the HK residents just started to get their acceptances.

I'm applying direct from high school by the way.
 
What do you think this means? 😕

This is pretty late in the cycle, but I saw in the news today that the HK residents just started to get their acceptances.

I'm applying direct from high school by the way.

I think this a definitely a good news as both medical schools have started clearing their waiting list. I was asked to submit my AS results on the 16th Aug & got an unconditional offer form CUHK the next day. Best of luck to you 😀