China and Eastern Asia HKU Medicine interview

Started by issacissac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

issacissac

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all, I am from Malaysia. I am going to attend an interview for the HKU on this Saturday ( 7th Jan ) and I am applying for medicine. Can I have some useful informations about the interview? Thank you so much..
 
hello all, I am from Malaysia. I am going to attend an interview for the HKU on this Saturday ( 7th Jan ) and I am applying for medicine. Can I have some useful informations about the interview? Thank you so much..

Hi are you a high school leaver or a graduate applying for medcine?