armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
  1. Non-Student
So my AADSAS shows my application as "Printout not mailed" but I just got a request for a secondary from NSU.

So either AADSAS is wrong or NSU looked at my app online and sent me a secondary.

Did this happen to anyone else? Or is AADSAS messed up?

Rock23

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
AADSAS just takes forever to update our status for the printous. Your prinouts were probably mailed out a week ago and thats why you got supp applications. I got letters from 3 schools already and my printout status was never mailed out and a few days later my status was changed to mailed out. good luck

LazurasDC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status
  1. Dentist
"Your designated institutions have instant access to your entire application on-line including your AADSAS GPAs. Part of this service, AADSAS sends a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail."

So most likely they looked it up online. Because even if AADSAS sent it out, it would take a # of days/weeks to get there, right? Well no worries if you got the secondary app.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads