Hobbies on the application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ema

Biti ili ne biti?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you guys enter the hobbies and how many? This sounds really cheesy, but I am thinking about putting down for hobbies:
Learning Spanish,cooking (making cakes form scratch :thumbup: ),also I was thinking about biking and running.I will put only 2-3max since I have only 10 other activites that are significant.It seems so lame to put this stuff in. :D What do you think about it? Are you guys planning on putting the hobbies?And how serious the hobbies are?

Members don't see this ad.

Ema said:
How did you guys enter the hobbies and how many? This sounds really cheesy, but I am thinking about putting down for hobbies:
Learning Spanish,cooking (making cakes form scratch :thumbup: ),also I was thinking about biking and running.I will put only 2-3max since I have only 10 other activites that are significant.It seems so lame to put this stuff in. :D What do you think about it? Are you guys planning on putting the hobbies?And how serious the hobbies are?

You have to list hobbies on AACOMAS?? :confused:

BradenDO said:
You have to list hobbies on AACOMAS?? :confused:

Dont have to, in fact there is nothing designated by "hobbies" for DO but for MD they have section where they include hobbies with extracurricular stuff.
But for DO you can still include it in section of experiences, no?

Some secondaries ask for hobbies...from the Allopathic side, I believe Rush and EVMS do. I personally won't be listing hobbies since reading and playing sports aren't to original:)