hobbies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ricebunnyc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

I am currently in my gap year and I am working as a dental assistant 3-4 times a week. I have submitted all my apps and I'm just waiting for interviews (hopefully!). On my off days I don't really do much and I'm starting to feel like a bum..lol.. I usually workout everyday and I do a lot of reading but I feel like I should learn something new that relates to dentistry?! what are yalls hobbies?? what do yall do?? haha

Members don't see this ad.

you'll be doing dentistry until you're 60.. get a hobby you enjoy that isn't related to dentistry.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I do wood burning and ping pong in my free time - but yeah I agree with NJ_Doc. Just do something you think is fun IMO. Not everything is about building your application.

Members don't see this ad :)
my advice is to find something that can be done while you're in dental school, is practical and can relieve stress. it sucks not having time for your hobbies when "you're busy 24/7".

Or do thing that you know you wont be able to do while in school or anytime soon, so you'll have a "full tank" and not have any regret

• Love
Learn to invest. Life hack: have multiple Income sources.

Reactions: 2 users