-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hogwarts poll:
Started by denticus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i'm contemplating (= just thinking about it, don't jump down my throat) going for a law degree after dental school
guess which one I picked..... mwaa ha ha... mwaa haa haa haa
that's right, Hufflepuff. I believe I reap what I sow and that my hard work will pay off. 👍 ^_^
guess which one I picked..... mwaa ha ha... mwaa haa haa haa
that's right, Hufflepuff. I believe I reap what I sow and that my hard work will pay off. 👍 ^_^
Ya, real nerdy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All the online tests sort me into Gryffindor, I visualize myself as more of a "good" slytherin or ravenclaw, but most likely they'r sort me into the little known ANIMAL HOUUUUUUUUSE!
Also:
Harvard = Ravenclaw (Smarties)
UCLA = Slytherin (Scandal much?)
Temple = Hufflepuff (How many procedures/year again?)
Pacific = Gryffindor (Ever hear Dugoni speak?)
Harvard = Ravenclaw (Smarties)
UCLA = Slytherin (Scandal much?)
Temple = Hufflepuff (How many procedures/year again?)
Pacific = Gryffindor (Ever hear Dugoni speak?)
Also:
Harvard = Ravenclaw (Smarties)
UCLA = Slytherin (Scandal much?)
Temple = Hufflepuff (How many procedures/year again?)
Pacific = Gryffindor (Ever hear Dugoni speak?)
... oh dear. i hope what you say isn't true.

... oh dear. i hope what you say isn't true.![]()
Everyone loves to hear Dugoni speak. Last time he talked for an hour during lunch and some people in my class left teary-eyed. The man really cares, and he really knows how to speak.
Topic of the presentation? Dental ethics.
If you need help in identifying were you might belong, use this link. I thought it was pretty fun.
http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm
On the scale from 1-100 I scored 100 pts for Ravenclaw, 99 pts for Gryffindor, 90 pts for Hufflepuff, and 40 pts for Slytherin. Beware, we are traveling even further down the road to nerd'dom.
http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm
On the scale from 1-100 I scored 100 pts for Ravenclaw, 99 pts for Gryffindor, 90 pts for Hufflepuff, and 40 pts for Slytherin. Beware, we are traveling even further down the road to nerd'dom.
slytherin is just so badass that i'm gonna choose that house.
im proud to say, i have absolutely no idea what the hell any of you are talking about.
then you probably shouldn't be here........EXPECTO PETRONUM!
wow, thats 122 questions survey, yeah i don't have time for that. hufflepuff it is.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
awww it said i was hufflepuff and ravenclaw almost as high... then gryffindor... i wanted to be sorted into gryffindor!! lol 🙁
i can't wait for the theme park to open!!!!!! lol
Didn't know about that! Should be awesome.
then you probably shouldn't be here........EXPECTO PETRONUM!
wow, thats 122 questions survey, yeah i don't have time for that. hufflepuff it is.
Very nice with the expecto patronum. Although, I would have used the Bat-Bogey Hex myself, hehehe
Lol, or....you could just get into Harvard and be pretty much forced into the Hogwarts system. Societies anyone? They have four, with same basic structure. It's actually quite funny how much alike HSDM is to Hogwarts if one was to examine...
If dental school were at Hogwarts, into which house would you be sorted? I know, I know, it's kind of nerdy but I think it's cool. Hehehe!
WTF!?!?!
i have NO idea what ANY of this means. sure there is an "explination" of these funny words above...but SERIOUSLY! what is this mess?

Yeah, I agree, what's a Hogwart?
It's all just a bunch of Harry Potter mumbo-jumbo. If you haven't seen the movies or read the books then you probably hate this thread.
can't say so much i hate it, as i wouldn't know what i would be hating - haha. you kids have fun

By description --> Hufflepuff (which sounds super lame)
By name --> I'd perfer to be Ravenclaw 😎
By name --> I'd perfer to be Ravenclaw 😎
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K