Hold #2?

Started by Jaba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what does it mean "Hold #2" ?? It is for Case University (THis school is very very very nice.... i really hope to get in!!)


Any ideas?
 
what does it mean "Hold #2" ?? It is for Case University (THis school is very very very nice.... i really hope to get in!!)


Any ideas?

Probably it means that if two already accepted people decide to go somewhere else, you are in.
 
I really hope it means something more than just being "not rejected".

I jumped a little bit when I saw this... HOnestly, this would mean everything in the world to me.