1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

hold for interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DW, Sep 12, 2002.

1. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    so, i got this letter saying "hold for an interview?" is that bad? what does this mean? :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mvervaine

mvervaine Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hahahahaha...

nice one dw.

3. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

I got one that said "we decided to give you a supplementary application to fill out". Is that the same as a secondary and do they REALLY want me to fill it out? Sorry to ask so many dumb questions but I am really stupid and I need my mommy and daddy to hold my neener when I peepee and I can't make one decision by myself to save my life. By the way the reason I want to be a doctor is so I can take charge and be independent. :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    DW

Medical Student
    *dw falls on floor in convulsive, oxygen depriving laughter*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    15+ Year Member

O.k. now wait a minute, I thought my "infamous hold for interview...blah!" thread was legit. I just wanted to know who was getting them and from where. Hope you guys aren't picking on me now...

6. OP
    OP
    DW

Medical Student
    not raggin on you, explosivo...there were several duplicate threads afterwards.

7. I got a letter that said I was on hold for interview, too! Is that good or bad?

8. i think it's like being on the "long list" for a job - you're prolly not going to be interviewed any time soon, unless it is for waitlist or later spots...not sure though

9. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    i'm still on hold for an interview at george washington...i think i'm not going there.