Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
I got one that said "we decided to give you a supplementary application to fill out". Is that the same as a secondary and do they REALLY want me to fill it out? Sorry to ask so many dumb questions but I am really stupid and I need my mommy and daddy to hold my neener when I peepee and I can't make one decision by myself to save my life. By the way the reason I want to be a doctor is so I can take charge and be independent. :rolleyes:

About the Ads

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
  1. Medical Student
Originally posted by Street Philosopher
I got one that said "we decided to give you a supplementary application to fill out". Is that the same as a secondary and do they REALLY want me to fill it out? Sorry to ask so many dumb questions but I am really stupid and I need my mommy and daddy to hold my neener when I peepee and I can't make one decision by myself to save my life. By the way the reason I want to be a doctor is so I can take charge and be independent. :rolleyes:

*dw falls on floor in convulsive, oxygen depriving laughter*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
  1. Medical Student
Originally posted by Explosivo
O.k. now wait a minute, I thought my "infamous hold for interview...blah!" thread was legit. I just wanted to know who was getting them and from where. Hope you guys aren't picking on me now...

not raggin on you, explosivo...there were several duplicate threads afterwards.

C

CyclinE

i think it's like being on the "long list" for a job - you're prolly not going to be interviewed any time soon, unless it is for waitlist or later spots...not sure though

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
  1. Attending Physician
i'm still on hold for an interview at george washington...i think i'm not going there.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads