hold for interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, i got this letter saying "hold for an interview?" is that bad? what does this mean? :p

Members don't see this ad.

hahahahaha...

nice one dw.

I got one that said "we decided to give you a supplementary application to fill out". Is that the same as a secondary and do they REALLY want me to fill it out? Sorry to ask so many dumb questions but I am really stupid and I need my mommy and daddy to hold my neener when I peepee and I can't make one decision by myself to save my life. By the way the reason I want to be a doctor is so I can take charge and be independent. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Street Philosopher
I got one that said "we decided to give you a supplementary application to fill out". Is that the same as a secondary and do they REALLY want me to fill it out? Sorry to ask so many dumb questions but I am really stupid and I need my mommy and daddy to hold my neener when I peepee and I can't make one decision by myself to save my life. By the way the reason I want to be a doctor is so I can take charge and be independent. :rolleyes:

*dw falls on floor in convulsive, oxygen depriving laughter*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

O.k. now wait a minute, I thought my "infamous hold for interview...blah!" thread was legit. I just wanted to know who was getting them and from where. Hope you guys aren't picking on me now...

Originally posted by Explosivo
O.k. now wait a minute, I thought my "infamous hold for interview...blah!" thread was legit. I just wanted to know who was getting them and from where. Hope you guys aren't picking on me now...

not raggin on you, explosivo...there were several duplicate threads afterwards.

I got a letter that said I was on hold for interview, too! Is that good or bad?

i think it's like being on the "long list" for a job - you're prolly not going to be interviewed any time soon, unless it is for waitlist or later spots...not sure though