hold status at western =/

Started by berrytart
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

berrytart

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else on "hold" status at Western university? What does that mean anyhow...is it their nice way of rejecting you? =x Also, I turned in my application and completed in Sept but they "misplaced" my application and found it days before teh deadline (grrr) so I dont' know if that has anything to do with it??
 
Yea, I just found out i was put on hold status too...until march...i guess i'll kiss western goodbye then.. 🙁
 
jellopie said:
Yea, I just found out i was put on hold status too...until march...i guess i'll kiss western goodbye then.. 🙁


at least you're on hold until march...i'm on hold until april...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah i'm on hold until march too, those sons of bitches!!! heehee, oh well, such is life, and life is such.
 
How did you find out your were on hold? Did you have an interview already?