Hold Status

Started by HLee22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HLee22

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard that you can be placed on a "hold status" after your interview. Is this a nice way of saying that you didn't get in?
 
hehe... yes... "HOLD STATUS" can leave a lot of questions in your mind.. the answer is PATIENTS!!~*... im in a hold patients PBA.. everything is practically on hold on because of PCAT...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:
Patience, too...right? 😉 🙂

haha... YES!!~* Patience!!~ thats what I was referring too.... Im such a KLUTZ... thats I get for trying to sqeeze SND forums between classes....!!~* 😛