Holding more than one spots?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunflower1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEy guys
I amfeeling really gulity since iam still holding spots in two dental schools
is any body else like me?
I know i have to withdraw my application but from which:(
is any body else doing the same?

Members don't see this ad.

sunflower1 said:
HEy guys

withdraw from school you dont want to go to---speedy up your decision. and no, im not doing the same. I already withdrew all my other extra acceptances/waitlists.

L8DYV said:
withdraw from school you dont want to go to---speedy up your decision. and no, im not doing the same. I already withdrew all my other extra acceptances/waitlists.
You are so right , I never felt so bad in my life , I couldnt sleep last night and post this at 4:30 am
I am withdrawing from every where else!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
sunflower1 said:
HEy guys

it's your decision, and a very important one... so make sure you make the right one...

but of course the sooner the better for everyone else out there... but really, you have to worry about yourself first (doesn't sound very good for a healthcare practictioner... :laugh: )

Would one happen to be Tuft's ?

i say: just pick one and get over it. just wondering, which two schools are you holding your spots at? Maybe we can help you make a decision.

INFNITE said:
i say: just pick one and get over it. just wondering, which two schools are you holding your spots at? Maybe we can help you make a decision.

one is INDIANA university ,
plz help me guys
I feel bad since the classes starts in juky 5th

My dad is a teacher and he always says that a student will do their best where they feel the most comfortable. Step away from the stats, rumors you hear, and everyone's opinions. Where do you think you will feel the most comfortable.......considering the student body, location, distance from family, friends...etc.

Hope that helps!!

F-ing troll

sunflower1 said:
one is INDIANA university ,
plz help me guys
I feel bad since the classes starts in juky 5th

And the OTHER is?????
Alot of experienced people are on SDN and they will give you great info.(insight) give all the thing they ask for so you can get more accurate replies,,,,The decision is yours just be glad you are holding two spot.....unlike some hopeful applicant thats on the waitlist to the school thats not your choice...Just remember how anxious you were b-4 you were accepted thats how they are feeling...Drop the other school ASAP....Give someone else HOPE.......Congrats too you :thumbup:

i was holding 2 spots for awhile too and felt horrible but the decision was soooo hard for me. but i finally made it, and now i can be excited about it and look forward to it. also, depending on where you decide to go, figuring out housing and that kind of stuff can be a pain as the school year gets closer...you will probably always be able to find a place, but the choices will be limited.
another thing is, i finally made my decision because i didnt know if the school would be mad if i waited to tell them about my withdrawal in july or something. at one of my interviews, they said that they would hope we wouldnt do that to our fellow colleagues (wait till the last minute that is)...i dont know how much that affects anything, but in case i apply to specialize, i wouldnt want them to remember me as the person who couldnt make a decision and told them at the last minute that i didnt want to attend. (im not saying this is going to happen or they will even remember me, but in just in case, you never want to leave a bad rep).

anyways, hope that helps, trust me i know its an extremely hard decision, but you have to make it sooner or later and its a great feeling once you decide!