Step I holding your step 2 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dharmabum7

Allergy Imm Attending
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it possible to take the step 2 and not release it to programs until you have seen it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How exactly do you withhold your score?

I don't remember any box to click on when I registered on-line. And they never told me about withholding the score on the day I took the exam.

Now that I have already taken the exam, Can I chose to withhold my step 2 score?
 
I was told that you just withhold it on your ERAS.


To answer the first Q, It's the common, default thing to do, should not arouse suspicion.