Hole punching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that have used CDP... I was wondering how long you took/take to do the hole punching section. I average about 13 minutes on every test so far. Kaplan recommends doing it in 5 minutes. Does anyone do the hole punching in 5 minutes, or do you take as long as me?

I have been using a grid to get the holes down. I have only gone through test 4 so maybe I will get faster at it by the 10th one. I feel that although it takes me longer to use the grid-method, it is incredibly accurate for me and I get just about every question right... so it is worth doing.

I can do the Kaplan ones in 5 minutes because they are incredibly easy.

Members don't see this ad.

For those that have used CDP... I was wondering how long you took/take to do the hole punching section. I average about 13 minutes on every test so far. Kaplan recommends doing it in 5 minutes. Does anyone do the hole punching in 5 minutes, or do you take as long as me?

I have been using a grid to get the holes down. I have only gone through test 4 so maybe I will get faster at it by the 10th one. I feel that although it takes me longer to use the grid-method, it is incredibly accurate for me and I get just about every question right... so it is worth doing.

I can do the Kaplan ones in 5 minutes because they are incredibly easy.

Same here, I heard the difficulty on the real DAT is between CDP and KAPLAN......Hole punching on the CDP is insane