Holiday card from NOVA

Started by idoc2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello,

I actually also got a Holiday Card from NOVA, that was very nice of them I think. An interview offer would be even nicer, heh :luck:
 
hahah, yeah, i received one too. fran even sent me a mousepad. how nice is that...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up? I just interviewed with them last week and I live in the area and did not receive a holiday card. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow...
 
haha yeah I got one today too! I thought it was an invite for an interview however...I never quite ''finished'' applying to Nova though erm.

by the way i'm new here 🙂 i've been lurking for months. hehe.