Holiday Gifts

Started by EmmaLee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EmmaLee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it is almost December! I have started planing out my holiday gifts so that I can stay on budget and I wanted some advice on what to buy for my co-workers.

I work as a PT aide in a very small clinic. I am planning on buying a gift for the one physical therapist, the owner, and the other PT aide. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Keep in mind, I just moved into my own place, so money is kind of tight this year.

Should I buy them all the same gift? Or personalize it? Something PT related?