Holy Crap! SDN works again!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoubleL

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:clap: :clap:

Now I can stop working at work!

LL

Members don't see this ad.

:clap: Now I can stop studying and being productive, and start procrastinating again!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEEEAAAAAAAA!

Members don't see this ad :)
What happened to 2 days?!?!? ;)

Originally posted by UCSBPre-Med1
What happened to 2 days?!?!? ;)

1 SDN day = 2 realtime days, just like
1 online inch = 0.5 real life inches

u didn't know this?

wooohooo....SDN is back in the game

finally relief from SDN withdrawals:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

I GOTTA HAVE MY POPS! (And by "POPS" I mean SDN, not the cereal):clap:

About time, I've been waiting to throw my two cents in again! Welcome back SDNers:clap:

OMG!!! OMG!! It's back!!!! :clap: :clap: I almost thought something horrible happened w/ the server in transit. Have been missing SDN SO MUCH this week (though I did get a lot of stuff done).

I found myself irritable and anxious while SDN was down. Good to have it back.

By the way, how is SND funded?

No, I meant SND. As www.snd.com/c/1/html tell us, "Founded in 1973, SND distributes electronic components, computer peripheral, software and networking products worldwide. Over the past 29 years, we have successfully built our business by providing world-class customer services, delivering on our commitments every day. "

Or did I mean Society for News Design (www.snd.org)?

yeah, i just got used to this place after the princeton review forum got old (but it was entertaining!!!!)- then I thought i got banned from it... glad its back

Wahooooooooo! SDN is back!:clap:

By Friday and still no SDN, I was getting desperate and even considered registering on TPR or MomMD (even though I'm not a mom) to see if anyone had news on SDN. :D

Originally posted by Nefertari
By Friday and still no SDN, I was getting desperate and even considered registering on TPR or MomMD (even though I'm not a mom) to see if anyone had news on SDN. :D

I checked TPR a few times for that same reason: to see if there was any SDN news. By Friday, I too thought SDN was a goner, sent to that great cyberhole in the sky where interviewfeedback.com had perished to.

Forget about TPR, I was thinking of registering for TPN (total parenteral nutrition) after losing functional status secondary to SDN's sabbatical.

I didn't realize how much I missed SDN in my life...till it was gone. No more frantically searching for med school info in vain. :):D

Once again...

SDN is back!

LL

I was starting to wonder if the forum database had accidentally been deleted...that would not have been cool!