Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Holy Crap....

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by bubbles525, Jul 28, 2006.

1. bubbles525

bubbles525 Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I got into Murdoch for 2007 in the round one applications!!!!!!!! I'm acctually going to be a Vet!!!!!

~Marie

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ginkogirl

ginkogirl Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Congratulations! :D It's nice that they let you know so early, takes a lot of the stress off if you decide to apply to US schools. On that note, will you definitely be attending Murdoch, or applying to US schools also?

Congrats again!
    Lisa

4. bubbles525

bubbles525 Member
    2+ Year Member

Lisa,
    I'm acctually sitting on a wait list for Western for this year too, and I could be asked to attend in the next two weeks. I'm acctually not sure what I'd do about that right now... today has been a really intense day for me... I got into vet school, but my mother who has been terminally ill for 2.5 years looks like she is actually dying... So I don't know if I could leave my family to start school. Thank being said Western in my first chioce becuase if the PBL program and the reverance for life policy. It's also a heck of a lot closer and with younger siblings and my mother's evetual passing that counts for a lot. So if Western does not pull me off the list I will send my deposit to Murdoch and still re-apply to Western and probably applly to RVC in London too, but that is it. The two things that could disuade me from Western are the school being abroad (I loved my semster in Ireland) or much much less expensive, and my state school will not be. That’s the long and the short of it.
    ~Marie

5. spikey

spikey penn vet 2011
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    congrats! *highfives*

6. ginkogirl

ginkogirl Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Hi Marie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I can partially relate to your story becuase my mom passed away less than two years ago and I have three younger siblings living with my father in Philly. I'm sure you could guess what my top choice in vet schools is due to this situation. Anyway, my prayers are with you and your mother, and I hope you'll hear good news from Western soon to make the next few years at least a little easier for you.

Lisa