ginkogirl said:Congratulations! It's nice that they let you know so early, takes a lot of the stress off if you decide to apply to US schools. On that note, will you definitely be attending Murdoch, or applying to US schools also?
Hi Marie,bubbles525 said:Lisa,
I'm acctually sitting on a wait list for Western for this year too, and I could be asked to attend in the next two weeks. I'm acctually not sure what I'd do about that right now... today has been a really intense day for me... I got into vet school, but my mother who has been terminally ill for 2.5 years looks like she is actually dying... So I don't know if I could leave my family to start school. Thank being said Western in my first chioce becuase if the PBL program and the reverance for life policy. It's also a heck of a lot closer and with younger siblings and my mother's evetual passing that counts for a lot. So if Western does not pull me off the list I will send my deposit to Murdoch and still re-apply to Western and probably applly to RVC in London too, but that is it. The two things that could disuade me from Western are the school being abroad (I loved my semster in Ireland) or much much less expensive, and my state school will not be. Thats the long and the short of it.