-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Holy Shnykies . . .
Started by ermonty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good job! Congrats


nice! congrats!!! now get out there and celebrate!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀
awesome!!! CONGRATS- you'll make a great doc!! 🙂
*I hope to receive letters of acceptance someday too... (IN A FEW YEARS... hehe)
*I hope to receive letters of acceptance someday too... (IN A FEW YEARS... hehe)
Congrats ermonty!
send some of those UVA vibes my way, I'm interviewing in a few weeks!😛
send some of those UVA vibes my way, I'm interviewing in a few weeks!😛
*Great* school !
Congratulations !!
Congratulations !!

Congrats!!


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY ermonty!!!
Tommy: Did you hear I graduated?
Richard Hayden: Yeah and just a shade under a decade. All right.
Tommy: A lot of people go to college for seven years.
Richard Hayden: Yeah, they're called doctors.

Richard Hayden: Yeah and just a shade under a decade. All right.
Tommy: A lot of people go to college for seven years.
Richard Hayden: Yeah, they're called doctors.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 4K