Home infusion pharmacist salary?

Started by hajenkin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hajenkin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a good idea what the pay is for home infusion pharmacists, especially compared to big chain retail? I know it depends on location, but I just want a general ballpark figure! Thanks.
 
Making close to $70 per hour for a hospital-based health system in the mid-west. Home infusion is an amazing niche in pharmacy.
 
Making close to $70 per hour for a hospital-based health system in the mid-west. Home infusion is an amazing niche in pharmacy.
I love home infusion, there are so many opportunities with it! I might be offered a job at a private company and didn’t know what to ask for as far as pay goes!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love home infusion, there are so many opportunities with it! I might be offered a job at a private company and didn’t know what to ask for as far as pay goes!
What's the role like? Are you actually making the infusions are just checking?