15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2004
Visit site
so i am going to to get a physician home loan. they require proof that i have deferred payments. however, my lender has my graduation date as 2009 not 2008 -- supposedly the clearing house that sends the info from my school to the lender always sends the date as one year in the future, just in case someone doesn't graduate.
they won't change the date until i do graduate. i can't apply for economic hardship deferment until then. however, my lender states that i have in school deferment until 2009
do you think getting just a letter saying that i have in school deferment? do you think that will fly?

any suggestions?



Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
You need a letter stating your loans will not need to be paid for the next year. The lender should provide you with one if the clearinghouse has your graduation in 2009. But I'm not sure if that will fly.
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads