Home loans

Started by bpl77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bpl77

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I will be going to DENTAL school from june.my husband works here .we plan to buy a home next year. I dont know anything about the home loans.
Is it really worth to buy a home when you are in school ??
I heard there are No doc and Doc loans.Is there any website where i could log in and enlighten myself ???
I would like to know what are the pros and cons of these loans ??
what are the requirements to be eligible for No doc and Doc loans ??
I would like to know the other options as well.I am open to all of your suggestions .

Thanks in advance
sang