honest opinion?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tanu6784

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took aamc 6r and scored a lousy 27 ( 10, 7, 10). I was 1 question off an 8 in verbal and 1 away from an 11 on bio and somehow only got 4 hrs of sleep the night before. Usually, on Ek 101, I have been getting 9's and 10's on verbal, sigh. Is there any chance of getting a 30 on the real deal or should i just postpone till August?
I took ek 1f exam a while back and got a 25 ( 9, 8, 8). Im very dissapointed. :(

Members don't see this ad.

tanu6784 said:
I just took aamc 6r and scored a lousy 27 ( 10, 7, 10). I was 1 question off an 8 in verbal and 1 away from an 11 on bio and somehow only got 4 hrs of sleep the night before. Usually, on Ek 101, I have been getting 9's and 10's on verbal, sigh. Is there any chance of getting a 30 on the real deal or should i just postpone till August?
I took ek 1f exam a while back and got a 25 ( 9, 8, 8). Im very dissapointed. :(
Most people score within three points of the average of their later practice tests. Take a couple more AAMC practice tests, well rested, and see where you stand. Certainly 27 --> 30 is not impossible just due to normal day-to-day fluctuations.

The verbal section was my most inconsistent as well. I scored normally around ten but would occasionally drop to a nine. I scored a nine on the 7R test and then got an 11 on the real deal so dont lose hope.