Honest opinions please

Started by LoKoTe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LoKoTe

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I know a lot of you guys can get really annoyed and tired about this type of thread, and I'm sorry, but anyone who can give me his/her honest opinion, I'd really appreciate it. I'm applying for Fall 08 to Florida schools such as Nova and PBA. My new stats calculated for fall semester ( pharmcas method ) are:
Science GPA: 3.2 (33 credits)
Math GPA: 3.8 (15 credits)
General GPA: 3.43 (79 credits)

I took the october pcat and got a 75, but I'm studying to retake it in january and increase my chances. I also have some classes left this spring semester such as A&P2 and Microbiology. What do think my chances are? Any recommendations? Please be as honest as you can, I can deal with the truth. Thank you so much!