Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are the side effects of Lasik eye surgery?
They say none BUT I hear of,
1) some kind of temporary halo at night...
2) may have to be recorrected??
3) may not last a life time??
4) you may NOT want it if you are going into opthamology.
Can anyone shed any light on this?
[I also hear the newest machine compensates for eye movement plus the price dropped drastically since 2006 at the some of the "most profound opthamologist" for the cost of 2 eyes if you search]
They say none BUT I hear of,
1) some kind of temporary halo at night...
2) may have to be recorrected??
3) may not last a life time??
4) you may NOT want it if you are going into opthamology.
Can anyone shed any light on this?
[I also hear the newest machine compensates for eye movement plus the price dropped drastically since 2006 at the some of the "most profound opthamologist" for the cost of 2 eyes if you search]
Last edited:

