Honor Societies on Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stressedscholar

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know most of you probably think that honor societies are useless to put on your application. But what if you're a leader or have contributed significantly to said honor society? I have treasurer of NSCS and Sigma Alpha Lamba and may be president in the future. Is this worth putting on my application? Have I been wasting my time?
 
If you actually devoted a great deal of time to the organization, then put it down. It is only when you're a passive member of a club and did nothing that you shouldn't put it down. If it is important to you, then put it down.