hope this is a typo......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farm4real

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Screenshot (82).png

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Don't worry, these new grads entered the profession because they're passionate and they want to help people. The specifically said it's not about the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
LOL..... that is right on

200000 student loan divided by 7.50/hour is only 26,667 hours to pay off....

Members don't see this ad :)
Surely that is for a pharm tech position....I'd like to see more of the job requirements, to make it clearer if they were actually talking about a pharmacist position.

Reactions: 1 user
pharmacy just can't stop amusing me lol.
you can earn more flipping burgers now hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What happened to Pharmacy Sucks? He was usually just being honest as his name implied. Looks like the Naziesque board censors got him. I also got in trouble today for one of my "non politically correct" posts as well. There are some issues on these boards you can't satirize and some groups that can't be touched. Looks like the boards are getting a bit "holier than thou" these days....

Last edited:
It seems you get 'infracted' only if someone reports you or a mod actually notices or maybe there was some butthurt PM exchange

Technically repeated negative posts is against TOS. For example utilizing the word 'degenerate' as a noun is very common among the self-styled right-wing tradcon types

Last edited:
LOL. How many "positive posts" do you see in the pharmacy forums? Maybe we're exempt??? (F*ck it- I waste too much time on here anyway...)

that's really bad pay for a tech too

Reactions: 2 users
What happened to Pharmacy Sucks? He was usually just being honest as his name implied. Looks like the Naziesque board censors got him. I also got in trouble today for one of my "non politically correct" posts as well. There are some issues on these boards you can't satirize and some groups that can't be touched. Looks like the boards are getting a bit "holier than thou" these days....

It was explained in other another thread.

Targeting specific users with multiple different accounts (not what you see posted around here), X-posting (different accounts) after continual warnings plus trolling specific users with inappropriate gestures that were continually deleted.

So no, anything you see openly posted is not the reasons for the ban-hammer.

Each of his/her account(s) got caught up in past agendas while targeting specific viewers.

To be honest, I got the feeling the guy had some chip on their shoulder with a desperate need to toot their own horn at every opportunity while disparaging other people's choices. It smelled of an inferiority complex. Not someone I'd consider "honest".

Reactions: 1 users
Oh sorry, must have been a thread I wasn't following.