Hoping to Transfer!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future_vet26

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im an SGU student and I applied to transfer to LSU or KSU this year. I was wondering what my chances were as I am getting super anxious! Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

I looked into transferring out of SGU too, and I think it primarily depends on if the other schools have seats available for you to fill.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Just thought about it, but for several weeks. I did a lot of research. I found that at many schools you have to repeat a semester or a whole year and I didn't think it would be worth it in the end. I'm just going to stick it out. Plus I really want to go to UTK, and they don't accept transfers so my only shot would be sticking around for clinics lol.

May I ask what it is that makes you want to transfer? For me, it was mostly island life even though sometimes I'm not a fan of the school either.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just thought about it, but for several weeks. I did a lot of research. I found that at many schools you have to repeat a semester or a whole year and I didn't think it would be worth it in the end. I'm just going to stick it out. Plus I really want to go to UTK, and they don't accept transfers so my only shot would be sticking around for clinics lol.

May I ask what it is that makes you want to transfer? For me, it was mostly island life even though sometimes I'm not a fan of the school either.

Its a lot of things on top of one another. Island life is definitely one of them, but I really just want to be closer to my family. I already sent in all my transfer material so fingers crossed! I don't mind redoing a term. I figured I would be even more prepared for the NAVLE and the schools said I might not have to redo the entire term. Since I am a January term student I wouldn't have to retake an entire year thankfully. Somehow it worked to my advantage!