Hopkins Post Interview Correspondence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobg504

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guy,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten post interview correspondence from Johns Hopkins? Responses are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

"Happy new year" email, email w/ resident newsletter. Nothing specific or "substantial"

Did u recieve an email about them ranking you, ect? Im certain it doesnt mean anything, but I recieved an email saying something about them ranking me, ect. Did anyone else recieve that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are u talking about the one sent right after Interview? I would say it's generic, although it mentioned as long as you rank us high, there will be a successful match. It's sent from ERAS and not personalized. They may send that to everyone.

Last edited:
Are u talking about the one sent right after Interview? I would say it's generic, although it mentioned as long as you rank us high, there will be a successful match. It's sent from ERAS and not personalized. They may send that to everyone.

I believe the message was something to the effect of "based on the quality of your application we will most certainly be ranking you. Since we are still interviewing we can't tell you where on the list as of now. At the end of January you can contact us for more information about your location on the rank list."...It did come from ERAS...but I wondering if others got the same message. Thats all.

I believe the message was something to the effect of "based on the quality of your application we will most certainly be ranking you. Since we are still interviewing we can't tell you where on the list as of now. At the end of January you can contact us for more information about your location on the rank list."...It did come from ERAS...but I wondering if others got the same message. Thats all.

Yeah, got that email also. Presumably everyone did. Don't believe the hype! They're not just gonna tell you where you're at on the list, and even if they do it would be a lie.

And, since you're not allowed to ask about your location on the rank list -- I'm not sure why they're suggesting that we do so.

Just thought I'd chime in to say I got the same email from Schwengel, I agree with the presumption that everyone got one, though maybe we are just the four best candidates this year. ;-)