Quantcast

hopkins rad onc research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kp99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
stephew,
I read about the "C.U.P.I.D." medical student summer cancer research program at Hopkins. I was wondering if you know if any participants have been able to work in the Rad Onc department on any clinical projects. If so, were they able to get anything published?

stephew

SDN Super Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
kp99 said:
stephew,
I read about the "C.U.P.I.D." medical student summer cancer research program at Hopkins. I was wondering if you know if any participants have been able to work in the Rad Onc department on any clinical projects. If so, were they able to get anything published?
to be honest i never heard of that particular program however i do know we've had students working there quite a bit. Just call the Chairman. There shouldn't be a problem getting a publication out of it if you take it to completion.
Steph.

bjolly

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did the CUPID program last year (which was the first year they did it). It was a very good experience for me. The project I worked on is hopefully going to be published down the line. Not everyone's project was in radiation oncology though - you could be assigned to a project in another area of oncology. You can PM me with questions if you want.