Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnesGuru

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have any opinions on Hopkins- program and/or city (Baltimore)?

Members don't see this ad.

I dont know how I feel about the program. I hear mixed reviews. The residents do not seem overly happy but not terribly miserable either... in my opinion.

Anybody else have any opinions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Johns Hopkins residents are giddy with happiness. They stride through the halls whispering, "yesssssss," with single fist pumps. The education is top-notch. Last year, they reanimated William Osler just to give grand rounds. He re-died an hour later. The residents are pretty close-knit and celebrate their love during the regular Thursday night orgy. Most graduates get great job offers right after they finish. One guy turned down the chairmanship at UCSF to be a movie star instead. You may have seen him in the new Bond movie. In addition, living in Baltimore decreases your BMI and thickens your hair.

I am a recent graduate of the program. It was a great experience and I regret absolutely nothing. I stand by what I wrote last year.

Hee hee, awesome post! For some reason, I find the funniest part the word "re-died." :laugh:

Most graduates get great job offers right after they finish. One guy turned down the chairmanship at UCSF to be a movie star instead. You may have seen him in the new Bond movie.

Was he Bond, the bad guy, or the Bond Girl? ;)