horse health

Started by Naqib
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SDN is not for medical/veterinary advice. Please contact your vet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, i am pretty sure colic and/or laminitis is the possible sequelae for all equine questions... least that is my plan for the NAVLE 🙂
 
When I follow the clinicians around ere and guess what things are in my head, I do get it right with those two answers very often. :laugh:
 
Well, i am pretty sure colic and/or laminitis is the possible sequelae for all equine questions... least that is my plan for the NAVLE 🙂

We had a lecture on lameness the other day and the prof showed a picture of a horse posture. "This stance is practicularly pathognomonic for laminitis." To which I mumbled to Ashley sitting next to me, "You know what's pathognomic for laminitis? Being a horse."