Hospital Tech Interview

Started by jfm5958
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jfm5958

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I got an interview for a tech position at one of the local hospitals, and I was just wondering if any of you know what to expect question-wise or just in general. I currently have a retail position, and I really want to get some clinical experience. Especially since Purdue isn't associated with a med school clinical jobs here in W. Lafayette are few and far between so I really want to stand out in the interview. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
Hey guys I got an interview for a tech position at one of the local hospitals, and I was just wondering if any of you know what to expect question-wise or just in general. I currently have a retail position, and I really want to get some clinical experience. Especially since Purdue isn't associated with a med school clinical jobs here in W. Lafayette are few and far between so I really want to stand out in the interview. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


This question was asked in the pre-pharm forum and I provided some detailed descriptions of some of the things I did as a tech in the hospital setting. Check it out here.