Hospital Volunteer Interview!!! Help! ASAP!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorgirl97

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at a hospital for a volunteer position. What should I wear? I'm a girl by the way. Thanks!! 🙂
 
Clothes. It's a volunteer interview. Just wear something appropriate. No jeans with holes or "Slayer" t-shirts.
 
Yep. I wore kahkis and a polo, was easily the best dressed male in my group. The girls were wearing slacks and decent blouses. Good Luck on your interview!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Is it the volunteen program at Mercy Gilbert? I got a letter too and I will be going Monday @ 5:30pm! This is crazyyyyyyy! Do you have Health Occ I or II ?
 
Lol, did you see the other post by DoctorGirl97 a while back where I figured out she goes to the same school as me? It is definitely crazy! LOL
 
I have an interview at a hospital for a volunteer position. What should I wear? I'm a girl by the way. Thanks!! 🙂

Preferrably a white coat with your name embroidered on the left. Preferrably, it should say "BLA BLA BLA, future MD".

Also, be sure to bring a stethoscope with you

Hey! Is it the volunteen program at Mercy Gilbert? I got a letter too and I will be going Monday @ 5:30pm! This is crazyyyyyyy! Do you have Health Occ I or II ?

Please don't tell me that you're a sophomore and are already posting on SDN....