Hot Book: Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i wish the dipiro book came in PDF format, or even protected PDF format...I'd buy it. I travel enough that having physical hard-copy books is a pain in the ass to deal with. 👎
 
If you want the book, buy it. If it's not worth your money to buy your own, it's not worth infringing copyright to share my copy.

hahahahaha

Says my fellow brethren here who also spends the better part of a decade paying $150+ per book for "new" editions with a 10% resale value.

I don't mind infringing on any system that profits from ripping off cash strapped college students.